The East Neighborhood Association (EENA) Board wants to hear your ideas about the armory and proposed development (learn more here, here and here).
April 7 Deadline: Please refer to this background piece and take 15 minutes and respond to the EENA/Armory Subcommittee survey here:
If you want or need more information, here are links to the site map and EENA’s neighborhood plan goals and more background information about the armory.
URGENT: The Alpha Development Group Neighborhood Armory meetings are scheduled for March 31 and April 1.*
- The in-person meeting is March 31, from 6:00PM to 8:00PM, at North Junior High School Cafeteria, N. 13th & Fort streets.
- A virtual meeting via zoom on Friday, April 1, from 1:30PM to 3:30PM (Access: www.zoom.us /Meeting ID: 235 174 5502/Passcode: 1234)
- Please submit comments to , referencing the Boise Armory project (Alpha Development Group)
*These are not official public hearings. They are informational only, but questions may be asked about the project if time allows.
- For a brief history of the Armory’s past two decades, click here.
- And to view the results of a past neighborhood visioning session facilitated by the University of Idaho Urban Research and Design Center, click here.
- Selected comments over time can be found here.
- This site contains a fair bit of information about what we’ve learned about the armory, similar structures in different communities (and how they’ve been repurposed), and lots of photos of the interior and exterior of the original structure.
- Early Keynote Presentation developed for Mayor and Council: Armory WFHTF 6_11